Cheap Train Travel From Prague To Lovosice
Distance from Prague to Lovosice is 0 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Prague to Lovosice by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Prague to Lovosice with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Prague Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Prague
Arrival Train Station: Lovosice
The Train station is located at the center of Lovosice
You can order your Train ticket from Prague to Lovosice 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Lovosice by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Prague and Lovosice, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Prague to Lovosice will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Lovosice
Lovosice (Czech pronunciation: [ˈlovosɪtsɛ]; German: Lobositz) is a town in the Ústí nad Labem Region of the Czech Republic. With population of around 8,800 it is the third largest town in Litoměřice District.
Lovosice is located on the left bank of the Elbe river, at the northern border of the Elbe lowlands and at the southern foot of Bohemian Highlands. The closest mountain is Lovoš. The capital Prague is about 60 km towards south.
Additional Information About Prague
Prague is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic, the 13th largest city in the European Union and the historical capital of Bohemia. Situated on the Vltava river, Prague is home to about 1.3 million people, while its metropolitan area is estimated to have a population of 2.7 million. The city has a temperate oceanic climate, with relatively warm summers and chilly winters.
Prague is a political, cultural and economic centre of central Europe complete with a rich history. Founded during the Romanesque and flourishing by the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque eras, Prague was the capital of the Kingdom of Bohemia and the main residence of several Holy Roman Emperors, most notably of Charles IV (r. 1346–1378).
It was an important city to the Habsburg Monarchy and its Austro-Hungarian Empire.
Images of Sweden trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Prague:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Prague to Lovosice , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Prague to Lovosice .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Prague to Lovosice so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: