Your Reggio Emilia to Cesena train travel starts here
BOOKING IN 3 MINUTES. No Train Tickets Booking Fees. Cheapest Rates
Get The Best Train Travel Offers
We will find you the cheapest price guaranteed! With no train tickets booking fees.
Order A Train Ticket, Fast And Easy
With just a few clicks you will get your ticket.
Choose How You Want To Pay
We are giving you many options
Cheap Train Travel From Reggio Emilia To Cesena
Distance from Reggio Emilia to Cesena is 160 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Reggio Emilia to Cesena by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Reggio Emilia to Cesena with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Reggio Emilia Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Reggio
Arrival Train Station: Cesena
The Train station is located at the center of Cesena
You can order your Train ticket from Reggio Emilia to Cesena 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Cesena by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Reggio Emilia and Cesena, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Reggio Emilia to Cesena will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Cesena
Cesena is a city and comune in the Emilia-Romagna region, served by Autostrada A14, and located near the Apennine Mountains, about 15 kilometres (9 miles) from the Adriatic Sea. The total population is 97,137.
Additional Information About Reggio Emilia
Reggio may refer to:
Images of Italy trains
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Reggio Emilia:
Reggio Emilia to Florence Rifredi train ticketsReggio Emilia to Ventimiglia Confine train ticketsReggio Emilia to Fidenza train ticketsReggio Emilia to Biagioni Lagacci train ticketsReggio Emilia to Verginese train ticketsReggio Emilia to Ponte Della Venturina train ticketsReggio Emilia to Cesena train ticketsReggio Emilia to Loreo train ticketsReggio Emilia to Polesella train ticketsReggio Emilia to Isola Della Scala train tickets
Reggio Emilia to Baggiovara Ospedale trainsReggio Emilia to Sant Anna Di Chioggia trainsReggio Emilia to Viareggio trainsReggio Emilia to Ostia Parmense trainsReggio Emilia to Bibbiena Corsalone trainsReggio Emilia to Fivizzano Rometta Soliera trainsReggio Emilia to Sesto Fiorentino trainsReggio Emilia to Villetta San Romano trainsReggio Emilia to Dicomano trainsReggio Emilia to Ardenza trains
Reggio Emilia to Sant Eufemia Di Brisighella ticketsReggio Emilia to Piombino Marittima ticketsReggio Emilia to Cambiano ticketsReggio Emilia to Pisa San Rossore ticketsReggio Emilia to San Giovanni Valdarno ticketsReggio Emilia to Poggibonsi San Gimignano ticketsReggio Emilia to Torre Bibbiano ticketsReggio Emilia to Camucia Cortona ticketsReggio Emilia to Fragneto Monforte ticketsReggio Emilia to Benevento Arco Traiano tickets
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Reggio Emilia to Cesena , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
1. Eco-Friendly - Trains are the most environmentally-friendly way of transport according to the EU Environment agency.
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Reggio Emilia to Cesena .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
4. Price - When you compare the price of trains for flights there are several key variables:
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Reggio Emilia to Cesena so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
7. Comfortability - This is correct both for air travel and bus travel, but trains are very comfortable mode of transportation.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.