Cheap Train Travel From Rome To Vigo Di Fassa
Distance from Rome to Vigo Di Fassa is 562 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Rome to Vigo Di Fassa by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Rome to Vigo Di Fassa with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Rome
The Train station is located at the center of Rome
Arrival Train Station: Vigo Di Fassa
The Train station is located at the center of Vigo Di Fassa
You can order your Train ticket from Rome to Vigo Di Fassa 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Vigo Di Fassa by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Rome and Vigo Di Fassa, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Rome to Vigo Di Fassa will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Vigo Di Fassa
Vigo is a city and municipality of Spain, part of the autonomous community of Galicia. Located in the Northwest of the Iberian Peninsula, it straddles on the southern shore of an inlet of the Atlantic Ocean, the Ria de Vigo, the southernmost of the so-called Rías Baixas. Vigo is the most populated municipality of the province of Pontevedra and the whole region as well as also the biggest one in the country without the status of provincial capital.
It has an area of 109.06 km2 (42.11 sq mi) and had a population of 292,817 in 2016. According to the Instituto Nacional de Estatística the city proper has 198,537 inhabitants, while the rest of the municipal population dwell in a number of rural and suburban parishes.
Vigo is, along A Coruña, one of the region's primary economic agents, owing in part to the Citroën automotive factory and to the Port of Vigo, reportedly the biggest fishing port in the world. Close to the Portugal–Spain border, Vigo is part of the Galicia–North Portugal Euroregion.
Additional Information About Rome
Rome is the capital city and a special comune of Italy (named Comune di Roma Capitale). Rome also serves as the capital of the Lazio region. With 2,879,728 residents in 1,285 km2 (496.1 sq mi), it is also the country's most populated comune. It is the third most populous city in the European Union by population within city limits. It is the centre of the Metropolitan City of Rome, which has a population of 4,355,725 residents, thus making it the second or third most populous metropolitan city in Italy depending on definition.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Rome:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Rome to Vigo Di Fassa , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Rome to Vigo Di Fassa .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Rome to Vigo Di Fassa so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: