Cheap Train Travel From Rome Termini To Villadossola
Distance from Rome Termini to Villadossola is 643 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Rome Termini to Villadossola by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Rome Termini to Villadossola with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Rome Termini
The Train station is located at the center of Rome Termini
Arrival Train Station: Villadossola
The Train station is located at the center of Villadossola
You can order your Train ticket from Rome Termini to Villadossola 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Villadossola by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Rome Termini and Villadossola, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Rome Termini to Villadossola will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Villadossola
Villadossola is a town and comune of the Val d’Ossola in the Province of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Piedmont, northern Italy, some 120 kilometres (75 mi) northeast of Turin. It stands just south of Domodossola, to the west of the Toce, and at the mouth of the picturesque Valle Antrona, one of the seven side valleys of the Val d’Ossola.
In the past this was an important centre for the iron and steel, and chemical industries. Today the local economy is focused on the tertiary sector and many of the industrial buildings have been converted to other uses: the town's theatre, La Fabbrica, is based in a former factory.
Villadossola borders the following communes: Beura-Cardezza, Borgomezzavalle, Domodossola, Montescheno, Pallanzeno.
Additional Information About Rome Termini
Rome is the capital city and a special comune of Italy (named Comune di Roma Capitale). Rome also serves as the capital of the Lazio region. With 2,879,728 residents in 1,285 km2 (496.1 sq mi), it is also the country's most populated comune. It is the third most populous city in the European Union by population within city limits. It is the centre of the Metropolitan City of Rome, which has a population of 4,355,725 residents, thus making it the second or third most populous metropolitan city in Italy depending on definition.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Rome Termini:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Rome Termini to Villadossola , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Rome Termini to Villadossola .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Rome Termini to Villadossola so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: