Cheap Train Travel From Rotterdam To Tilburg Reeshof
Distance from Rotterdam to Tilburg Reeshof is 0 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Rotterdam to Tilburg Reeshof by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Rotterdam to Tilburg Reeshof with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Rotterdam Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Rotterdam
Arrival Train Station: Tilburg Reeshof
The Train station is located at the center of Tilburg
You can order your Train ticket from Rotterdam to Tilburg Reeshof 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Tilburg Reeshof by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Rotterdam and Tilburg Reeshof, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Rotterdam to Tilburg Reeshof will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Tilburg Reeshof
Tilburg x]) is a city in the Netherlands, in the southern province of North Brabant. With a population of 217,595 (31 January 2019), it is the second-largest municipality in North Brabant, and the sixth largest in the Netherlands.
Tilburg University is located in Tilburg, as are Avans University of Applied Sciences and Fontys University of Applied Sciences.
Tilburg is known for its ten-day-long funfair, held in July each year. The Monday during the funfair is called "Roze Maandag" (Pink Monday), and is primarily LGBT-oriented.
There are three railway stations within the municipality: Tilburg, Tilburg Universiteit and Tilburg Reeshof. The 75-hectare (185-acre) "Spoorzone" area around Tilburg Central station, once a Dutch Railways train maintenance yard, has been purchased by the city and is being transformed into an urban zone.
Additional Information About Rotterdam
Rotterdam is a city and municipality in the Netherlands. It is in the province of South Holland, at the mouth of the Nieuwe Maas channel leading into the Rhine–Meuse–Scheldt delta at the North Sea. Its history goes back to 1270, when a dam was constructed in the Rotte. In 1340, Rotterdam was granted city rights by the Count of Holland. The Rotterdam–The Hague metropolitan area, with a population of approximately 2.7 million, is the 13th-largest in the European Union and the most populous in the country.
Images of Netherlands trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Rotterdam:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Rotterdam to Tilburg Reeshof , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Rotterdam to Tilburg Reeshof .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Rotterdam to Tilburg Reeshof so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: