Cheap Train Travel From Salzburg To Selzthal
Distance from Salzburg to Selzthal is 76 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Salzburg to Selzthal by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Salzburg to Selzthal with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Salzburg Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Salzburg
Arrival Train Station: Selzthal
The Train station is located at the center of Selzthal
You can order your Train ticket from Salzburg to Selzthal 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Selzthal by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Salzburg and Selzthal, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Salzburg to Selzthal will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Selzthal
Selzthal is a municipality in the district of Liezen in the Austrian state of Styria.
Additional Information About Salzburg
Salzburg (Austrian: [ˈsaltsbʊʁk]; German: [ˈzaltsbʊʁk]; literally "Salt Fortress"; Austro-Bavarian: Soizburg) is the capital city of the State of Salzburg and with 154,211 inhabitants the fourth-largest city in Austria.
The town is located on the site of the former Roman settlement of Iuvavum. Salzburg was founded as an episcopal see in 696 and became a seat of the archbishop in 798. Its main sources of income were salt extraction and trade and, at times, gold mining. The fortress of Hohensalzburg, one of the largest medieval fortresses in Europe, dates from the 11th century. In the 17th century, Salzburg became a centre of the Counter-Reformation, where monasteries and numerous Baroque churches were built.
Salzburg's historic centre (German: Altstadt) is thus renowned for its Baroque architecture and is one of the best-preserved city centres north of the Alps, with 27 churches.
Images of Austria trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Salzburg:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Salzburg to Selzthal , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Salzburg to Selzthal .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Salzburg to Selzthal so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: