Cheap Train Travel From Schweinfurt To Duisburg
Distance from Schweinfurt to Duisburg is 304 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Schweinfurt to Duisburg by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Schweinfurt to Duisburg with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Schweinfurt Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Schweinfurt
Arrival Train Station: Duisburg Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Duisburg
You can order your Train ticket from Schweinfurt to Duisburg 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Duisburg by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Schweinfurt and Duisburg, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Schweinfurt to Duisburg will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Duisburg
Duisburg is a city in the Ruhr metropolitan area of the western German state North Rhine-Westphalia. Lying on the confluence of the Rhine and the Ruhr rivers, Duisburg is one of the largest cities in Ruhr and 15th largest city in Germany.
In the Middle Ages, it was city-state and a member of the Hanseatic League, and later became a major centre of iron, steel, and chemicals industries. For this reason, it was heavily bombed in World War II. Today it boasts the world's largest inland port, with 21 docks and 40 kilometres of wharf.
Additional Information About Schweinfurt
Schweinfurt is a county-level city in the administrative district of Lower Franconia of the Free State of Bavaria, on the River Main. The industrial metropolis and port city is the administrative headquarter of the district of Schweinfurt, important authority location, university, art city and seat of a Fraunhofer Institute. Schweinfurt is, as a German exception, almost only from the city center, which is why the population offers no benchmark. The urban agglomeration has 100,200 (2018) and the catchment area of the city 759,000 inhabitants. To him belong the region Main-Rhön, characterized by nature parks and spas, and the middle part of South Thuringia.
Schweinfurt was first documented in 791 and is one of the oldest cities in Bavaria.
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Schweinfurt:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Schweinfurt to Duisburg , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Schweinfurt to Duisburg .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Schweinfurt to Duisburg so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: