Cheap Train Travel From Strasbourg To Frankenthal
Distance from Strasbourg to Frankenthal is 133 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Strasbourg to Frankenthal by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Strasbourg to Frankenthal with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Strasbourg
The Train station is located at the center of Strasbourg
Arrival Train Station: Frankenthal Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Frankenthal
You can order your Train ticket from Strasbourg to Frankenthal 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Frankenthal by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Strasbourg and Frankenthal, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Strasbourg to Frankenthal will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Frankenthal
Frankenthal is a town in southwestern Germany, in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate.
Additional Information About Strasbourg
Strasbourg (UK: US: French: [stʁazbuʁ, stʁasbuʁ]; Bas Rhin Alsatian: Strossburi [ˈʃd̥ʁɔːsb̥uʁi], Haut Rhin Alsatian: Strossburig [ˈʃd̥ʁɔːsb̥uʁiɡ̊]; German: Straßburg [ˈʃtʁaːsbʊʁk]) is the capital and largest city of the Grand Est region of France and is the official seat of the European Parliament. Located at the border with Germany in the historic region of Alsace, it is the capital of the Bas-Rhin department.
In 2017, the city proper had 280,966 inhabitants and both the Eurométropole de Strasbourg (Greater Strasbourg) and the Arrondissement of Strasbourg had 494,089 inhabitants. Strasbourg's metropolitan area had a population of 785,839 in 2016 (not counting the section across the border in Germany), making it the ninth-largest metro area in France and home to 13% of the Grand Est region's inhabitants. The transnational Eurodistrict Strasbourg-Ortenau had a population of 958,421 inhabitants.Strasbourg is one of the de facto three main capitals of the European Union (alongside Brussels and Luxembourg), as it is the seat of several European institutions, such as the European Parliament, the Eurocorps and the European Ombudsman of the European Union.
Images of Germany trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Strasbourg:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Strasbourg to Frankenthal , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Strasbourg to Frankenthal .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Strasbourg to Frankenthal so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: