Cheap Train Travel From Tivoli To Lioni
Distance from Tivoli to Lioni is 277 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Tivoli to Lioni by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Tivoli to Lioni with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Tivoli
The Train station is located at the center of Tivoli
Arrival Train Station: Lioni
The Train station is located at the center of Lioni
You can order your Train ticket from Tivoli to Lioni 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Lioni by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Tivoli and Lioni, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Tivoli to Lioni will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Lioni
Lioni is a town and comune in the province of Avellino, Campania, southern Italy.
Located in western Irpinia, in the Monti Picentini natural park, the municipality borders with Bagnoli Irpino, Calabritto, Caposele, Morra De Sanctis, Nusco, Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi and Teora. It is 50 kilometres (31 mi) from Avellino and is linked by a mountain road to the ski resort of Laceno.
Additional Information About Tivoli
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Tivoli:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Tivoli to Lioni , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Tivoli to Lioni .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Tivoli to Lioni so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: