Cheap Train Travel From Trieste To Ostia Parmense
Distance from Trieste to Ostia Parmense is 336 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Trieste to Ostia Parmense by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Trieste to Ostia Parmense with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Trieste Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Trieste
Arrival Train Station: Ostia Parmense
The Train station is located at the center of Ostia
You can order your Train ticket from Trieste to Ostia Parmense 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Ostia Parmense by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Trieste and Ostia Parmense, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Trieste to Ostia Parmense will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Ostia Parmense
Ostia may refer to:
Ostia a municipio (also called Ostia Lido or Lido di Ostia) of Rome on the Tyrrhenian Sea coast
Ostia Antica, a township and port of ancient Rome
Ostia Antica (district), a district of the commune of Rome
Bishop of Ostia
Ostia (film), a 1970 Italian comedy film directed by Sergio Citti
A song by Sepultura from their Dante XXI, album
A song by Coil from their Horse Rotorvator, album
A fictional region of the country Lycia in Fire Emblem
A fictional city in the Magic World in Negima
The plural form of ostium, an anatomical term meaning a small opening
The plural form of ostium (sponges), a pore present in sponges
Alberic of Ostia (1080–1148)
Asterius of Ostia (died 223)
Hugo of Ostia (died 1158)
Leo of Ostia (1046–1110s)
Quiriacus of Ostia (died 235)
Theobald of Ostia (died 1188)
Aurea of Ostia
Baths at Ostia
Battle of Ostia
Additional Information About Trieste
Trieste is a city and a seaport in northeastern Italy. It is situated towards the end of a narrow strip of Italian territory lying between the Adriatic Sea and Slovenia, which lies approximately 10–15 km (6.2–9.3 mi) south and east of the city. Croatia is some 30 km (19 mi) to the south.
Trieste is located at the head of the Gulf of Trieste and throughout history it has been influenced by its location at the crossroads of Latin, Slavic, and Germanic cultures. In 2018, it had a population of about 205,000 and it is the capital of the autonomous region Friuli-Venezia Giulia. The metropolitan population of Trieste is 410,000, with the city comprising about 240,000 inhabitants.
Trieste was one of the oldest parts of the Habsburg Monarchy, belonging to it from 1382 until 1918.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Trieste:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Trieste to Ostia Parmense , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Trieste to Ostia Parmense .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Trieste to Ostia Parmense so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: