Cheap Train Travel From Turin Lingotto To Polesella
Distance from Turin Lingotto to Polesella is 336 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Turin Lingotto to Polesella by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Turin Lingotto to Polesella with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Turin Lingotto
The Train station is located at the center of Turin
Arrival Train Station: Polesella
The Train station is located at the center of Polesella
You can order your Train ticket from Turin Lingotto to Polesella 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Polesella by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Turin Lingotto and Polesella, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Turin Lingotto to Polesella will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Polesella
Polesella is a comune in the Province of Rovigo in the Italian region Veneto, located about 70 kilometres (43 miles) southwest of Venice and about 11 km (7 mi) south of Rovigo.
Polesella borders the following municipalities: Arquà Polesine, Bosaro, Canaro, Frassinelle Polesine, Guarda Veneta, Ro.
In 1509 it was the location of the homonymous battle between the Venetian fleet and the troops of Ferrara. The town is home to the Palazzo Grimani, a 16th-century patrician residence attributed to Vincenzo Scamozzi and the Villa Morosini (16th–17th centuries).
Additional Information About Turin Lingotto
Turin ( tewr-IN, TEWR-in, Piedmontese: [tyˈriŋ]; Italian: Torino [toˈriːno]; Latin: Augusta Taurinorum, then Taurinum) is a city and an important business and cultural centre in northern Italy. It is the capital city of Piedmont and of the Metropolitan City of Turin, and was the first Italian capital from 1861 to 1865. The city is located mainly on the western bank of the Po River, in front of Susa Valley, and is surrounded by the western Alpine arch and Superga Hill. The population of the city proper is 875,698 (31 December 2018) while the population of the urban area is estimated by Eurostat to be 1.7 million inhabitants. The Turin metropolitan area is estimated by the OECD to have a population of 2.2 million.The city used to be a major European political centre.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Turin Lingotto:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Turin Lingotto to Polesella , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Turin Lingotto to Polesella .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Turin Lingotto to Polesella so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: