Cheap Train Travel From Venice To San Bartolomeo Resina
Distance from Venice to San Bartolomeo Resina is 222 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Venice to San Bartolomeo Resina by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Venice to San Bartolomeo Resina with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Venice Santa Lucia
The Train station is located at the center of Venice
Arrival Train Station: San Bartolomeo Resina
The Train station is located at the center of San
You can order your Train ticket from Venice to San Bartolomeo Resina 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to San Bartolomeo Resina by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Venice and San Bartolomeo Resina, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Venice to San Bartolomeo Resina will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to San Bartolomeo Resina
Additional Information About Venice
Venice ( VEN-iss; Italian: Venezia [veˈnɛttsja]; Venetian: Venesia or Venexia, pronounced [veˈnɛsja]) is a city in northeastern Italy and the capital of the Veneto region. It is situated on a group of 118 small islands that are separated by canals and linked by over 400 bridges. The islands are located in the shallow Venetian Lagoon, an enclosed bay that lies between the mouths of the Po and the Piave rivers (more exactly between the Brenta and the Sile). In 2018, 260,897 people resided in the Comune di Venezia, of whom around 55,000 live in the historical city of Venice (centro storico). Together with Padua and Treviso, the city is included in the Padua-Treviso-Venice Metropolitan Area (PATREVE), which is considered a statistical metropolitan area, with a total population of 2.6 million.The name is derived from the ancient Veneti people who inhabited the region by the 10th century BC.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Venice:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Venice to San Bartolomeo Resina , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Venice to San Bartolomeo Resina .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Venice to San Bartolomeo Resina so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: