Cheap Train Travel From Ventimiglia To Cuneo
Distance from Ventimiglia to Cuneo is 111 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
(now random number 75-81%)
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Ventimiglia to Cuneo by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
(now random number 60-70%)
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Ventimiglia to Cuneo with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Ventimiglia
The Train station is located at the center of Ventimiglia
Arrival Train Station: Cuneo
The Train station is located at the center of Cuneo
You can order your Train ticket from Ventimiglia to Cuneo 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Cuneo by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Ventimiglia and Cuneo, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Ventimiglia to Cuneo will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Cuneo
Cuneo (Italian: [ˈkuːneo]; Piedmontese: Coni [ˈkʊni]; French: Coni [kɔni]) is a city and comune in Piedmont, Northern Italy, the capital of the province of Cuneo, the third largest of Italy’s provinces by area.
It is located at 550 metres (1,804 ft) in the south-west of Piedmont, at the confluence of the rivers Stura and Gesso.
Cuneo is bounded by the municipalities of Beinette, Borgo San Dalmazzo, Boves, Busca, Caraglio, Castelletto Stura, Centallo, Cervasca, Morozzo, Peveragno, Tarantasca and Vignolo.It is located near six mountain passes:
Colle della Maddalena at 1,996 metres (6,549 ft)
Colle di Tenda at 1,871 metres (6,138 ft) - Tunnel of Tenda at 1,300 metres (4,300 ft), 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) long
Colle del Melogno at 1,027 metres (3,369 ft)
Colle San Bernardo at 957 metres (3,140 ft)
Colle di Nava at 934 metres (3,064 ft)
Colle di Cadibona at 459 metres (1,506 ft).
Additional Information About Ventimiglia
Ventimiglia (Italian: [ventiˈmiʎʎa]; Intemelio: Ventemiglia [veŋteˈmiʎa], Genoese: Vintimiggia; French: Vintimille [vɛ̃timij]; Provençal: Ventemilha [venteˈmiʎɔ]) is a city, comune (municipality) and bishopric in Liguria, northern Italy, in the province of Imperia. It is located 130 km (81 mi) southwest of Genoa, and 7 km (4.3 mi) from the French-Italian border, on the Gulf of Genoa, having a small harbour at the mouth of the Roia River, which divides the town into two parts. Ventimiglia's urban area has a population of 55,000.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Ventimiglia:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Ventimiglia to Cuneo , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Ventimiglia to Cuneo .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Ventimiglia to Cuneo so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: