Cheap Train Travel From Verona Porta Nuova To Genoa Quinto Al Mare
Distance from Verona Porta Nuova to Genoa Quinto Al Mare is 137 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Verona Porta Nuova to Genoa Quinto Al Mare by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Verona Porta Nuova to Genoa Quinto Al Mare with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Verona Porta Nuova
The Train station is located at the center of Verona
Arrival Train Station: Genoa Quinto Al Mare
The Train station is located at the center of Genoa
You can order your Train ticket from Verona Porta Nuova to Genoa Quinto Al Mare 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Genoa Quinto Al Mare by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Verona Porta Nuova and Genoa Quinto Al Mare, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Verona Porta Nuova to Genoa Quinto Al Mare will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Genoa Quinto Al Mare
Genoa ( JEN-oh-ə; Italian: Genova [ˈdʒɛːnova]; Ligurian: Zêna [ˈzeːna]; English, historically, and Latin: Genua) is the capital of the Italian region of Liguria and the sixth-largest city in Italy. In 2015, 594,733 people lived within the city's administrative limits. As of the 2011 Italian census, the Province of Genoa, which in 2015 became the Metropolitan City of Genoa, counted 855,834 resident persons. Over 1.5 million people live in the wider metropolitan area stretching along the Italian Riviera.Located on the Gulf of Genoa in the Ligurian Sea, Genoa has historically been one of the most important ports on the Mediterranean: it is currently the busiest in Italy and in the Mediterranean Sea and twelfth-busiest in the European Union. Genoa has been nicknamed la Superba ("the proud one") due to its glorious past and impressive landmarks.
Additional Information About Verona Porta Nuova
Verona ( və-ROH-nə, Italian: [veˈroːna]; Venetian: Verona or Veròna is a city on the Adige River in Veneto, Italy, with 258,108 inhabitants. It is one of the seven provincial capitals of the region. It is the second largest city municipality in the region and the third largest in northeast Italy. The metropolitan area of Verona covers an area of 1,426 km2 (550.58 sq mi) and has a population of 714,274 inhabitants. It is one of the main tourist destinations in northern Italy because of its artistic heritage and several annual fairs, shows, and operas, such as the lyrical season in the Arena, an ancient Roman amphitheater.
Two of William Shakespeare's plays are set in Verona: Romeo and Juliet and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Verona Porta Nuova:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Verona Porta Nuova to Genoa Quinto Al Mare , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Verona Porta Nuova to Genoa Quinto Al Mare .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Verona Porta Nuova to Genoa Quinto Al Mare so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: