Cheap Train Travel From Vienna To Hinterstoder
Distance from Vienna to Hinterstoder is 187 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Vienna to Hinterstoder by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Vienna to Hinterstoder with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Vienna Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Vienna
Arrival Train Station: Hinterstoder
The Train station is located at the center of Hinterstoder
You can order your Train ticket from Vienna to Hinterstoder 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Hinterstoder by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Vienna and Hinterstoder, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Vienna to Hinterstoder will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Hinterstoder
Hinterstoder is a municipality in the district of Kirchdorf an der Krems in Upper Austria, Austria.
The village is located close on the border to the federal state Styria and 600 m above sea level. Hinterstoder is surrounded by several mountains: Grosser Priel (2,514 m), Kleiner Priel (2,134 m), Spitzmauer (2,446 m) and Warscheneck (2,389 m).
The municipality of Hinterstoder consist of following villages: Hinterberg, Hinterstoder, Mitterstoder, and Hintertambergau.
Hinterstoder has been part of Austria since the 12th century, when it was conquered from the Duchy of Bavaria.
The village was mentioned the first time in a document in 1240 as "Stoder". Stoder is a word from the Slavonic language and means "cold" or "stony ground". The first settlers of Hinterstoder were Slavs.
Additional Information About Vienna
Vienna is the national capital, largest city, and one of nine states of Austria. Vienna is Austria's most populous city, with about 1.9 million inhabitants (2.6 million within the metropolitan area, nearly one third of the country's population), and its cultural, economic, and political centre. It is the 6th-largest city by population within city limits in the European Union.
Until the beginning of the 20th century, it was the largest German-speaking city in the world, and before the splitting of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in World War I, the city had 2 million inhabitants. Today, it is the second-largest German-speaking city after Berlin. Vienna is host to many major international organizations, including the United Nations, OPEC and the OSCE.
Images of Austria trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Vienna:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Vienna to Hinterstoder , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Vienna to Hinterstoder .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Vienna to Hinterstoder so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: