Cheap Train Travel From Vienna To Ybbs An Der Donau
Distance from Vienna to Ybbs An Der Donau is 74 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Vienna to Ybbs An Der Donau by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Vienna to Ybbs An Der Donau with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Vienna Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Vienna
Arrival Train Station: Ybbs An Der Donau
The Train station is located at the center of Ybbs
You can order your Train ticket from Vienna to Ybbs An Der Donau 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Ybbs An Der Donau by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Vienna and Ybbs An Der Donau, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Vienna to Ybbs An Der Donau will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Ybbs An Der Donau
Ybbs is a river in Lower Austria.
Its source is located on the Zellerrain Pass near Mariazell. In the beginning, the river is called Weiße Ois, then onwards from the border between Lower Austria and Styria up to Lunz am See it is called Ois. From there until its confluence to the Danube at Ybbs an der Donau, it is finally called Ybbs.
The Ybbs has a strongly meandering course and flows for around 134 km (83 mi) from the South in a northward direction. Along the river there are many metal and lumber industry plants.
The most important towns on the Ybbs are Lunz am See, Göstling an der Ybbs, Hollenstein an der Ybbs, Opponitz, Ybbsitz, Waidhofen an der Ybbs, Amstetten, and Ybbs an der Donau.
Additional Information About Vienna
Vienna is the national capital, largest city, and one of nine states of Austria. Vienna is Austria's most populous city, with about 1.9 million inhabitants (2.6 million within the metropolitan area, nearly one third of the country's population), and its cultural, economic, and political centre. It is the 6th-largest city by population within city limits in the European Union.
Until the beginning of the 20th century, it was the largest German-speaking city in the world, and before the splitting of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in World War I, the city had 2 million inhabitants. Today, it is the second-largest German-speaking city after Berlin. Vienna is host to many major international organizations, including the United Nations, OPEC and the OSCE.
Images of Austria trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Vienna:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Vienna to Ybbs An Der Donau , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Vienna to Ybbs An Der Donau .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Vienna to Ybbs An Der Donau so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: