These terms and conditions govern your use of our blog, websites(.com/.ch/.eu/.de/.uk/.es/.fr) or apps (“our platforms”); by using our platforms, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our platforms.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use our platforms. By using our platforms and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use our platforms
Unless otherwise stated by This Website and/or its licensors, This Website owns the intellectual property rights published on our platforms and materials used on This Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from our platforms for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from our platforms in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our platforms;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our platforms for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from our platforms - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of our platforms through the use of iframes or screen scrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use our platforms in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to our platforms or impairment of the availability or accessibility of This Website or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our platforms to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use our platforms or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our platforms for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of This Website.
Declaration regarding the containment of Covid-19
In accordance with the provisions set out in the Guidelines for the containment of the spread of Covid-19 on public transport, I confirm
- that I am not suffering from Covid-19 or that I have not been subjected to a mandatory quarantine period of at least 14 days;
- that I am not experiencing symptoms attributable to Covid-19 such as, for example, a body temperature above 37.5°C, cough or cold, and that I have not had contact with a person suffering from Covid-19 in the last 14 days;
- that I agree to cancel my journey and inform the competent Health Authority in the event that any of the aforementioned symptoms emerge before my planned journey or if they occur within eight days of the train services used for this journey arriving at their destination;
This declaration applies to all passengers included on the booking.
Access to certain areas of our platforms is restricted. This Website reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of our platforms, or at our discretion. This Website may change or modify this policy without notice.
If This Website provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our platforms or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
This Website de may disable your user ID and password at our platforms with the sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to our platforms, for whatever purpose.
You grant to This Website a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to This Website the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or This Website or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to our platforms that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
This Website reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our platforms, or stored on its servers, or hosted or published upon our platforms.
This Website rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content,
This Website does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on our platforms.
Our platforms are provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. This Website makes no representations or warranties in relation to our platforms or the information and materials provided on our platforms.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, This Website does not warrant that:
- our platforms will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on our platforms is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on our platforms constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
This Website will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, our platforms:
- to the extent that our platforms are provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if This Website has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in our platforms disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in our platforms disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of This Website or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of This Website; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for This Website to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using our platforms, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in our platforms disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use our platforms.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, This Website has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against This Website officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with our platforms.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in our platforms disclaimer will protect This Website officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as This Website.
If any provision of our platforms disclaimer are, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of our platforms disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify This Website and undertake to keep This Website indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by This Website to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of This Website legal advisers) incurred or suffered by This Website arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to This Website other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, This Website may take such action as This Website deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to our platforms, prohibiting you from accessing our platforms, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing our platforms, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to our platforms and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
This Website may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our platforms from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our platforms. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This Website may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with This Website rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
You can contact us by email at our email address link at the end of this document.
Last Edited on 30-07-2020