Cheap Train Travel From Olbia To Cagliari
Distance from Olbia to Cagliari is 111 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Olbia to Cagliari by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Olbia to Cagliari with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Olbia
The Train station is located at the center of Olbia
Arrival Train Station: Cagliari Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Cagliari
You can order your Train ticket from Olbia to Cagliari 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Cagliari by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Olbia and Cagliari, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Olbia to Cagliari will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Cagliari
Cagliari (, also UK: US: Italian: [ˈkaʎʎari]; Sardinian: Casteddu [kasˈteɖːu]; Latin: Caralis) is an Italian municipality and the capital of the island of Sardinia, an autonomous region of Italy. Cagliari's Sardinian name Casteddu literally means castle. It has about 155,000 inhabitants, while its metropolitan city (including Cagliari and 16 other nearby municipalities) has more than 431,000 inhabitants. According to Eurostat, the population of the Functional urban area, the commuting zone of Cagliari, rises to 476,975. Cagliari is the 26th largest city in Italy and the largest city on the island of Sardinia.
An ancient city with a long history, Cagliari has seen the rule of several civilisations.
Additional Information About Olbia
Olbia (Italian: [ˈɔlbja], locally [ˈolbja]; Sardinian: Terranoa; Gallurese: Tarranoa) is a city and comune of 60,346 inhabitants (May 2018) in the Italian insular province of Sassari in northeastern Sardinia (Italy), in the historical region of Gallura. Called Olbia in the Roman age, Civita in the Middle Ages (Judicates period) and Terranova Pausania before the 1940s, Olbia was again the official name of the city during the fascist period.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Olbia:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Olbia to Cagliari , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Olbia to Cagliari .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Olbia to Cagliari so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: