Cheap Train Travel From Rimini To Verona Porta Nuova
Distance from Rimini to Verona Porta Nuova is 194 Kilometer
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon footprint if you travel between Rimini to Verona Porta Nuova by Trains and not by Airplane
You will save the environment by
% in terms of Carbon emissions if you travel between Rimini to Verona Porta Nuova with Trains vs Car
Departing Train Station: Rimini Central Station
The Train station is located at the center of Rimini
Arrival Train Station: Verona Porta Nuova
The Train station is located at the center of Verona
You can order your Train ticket from Rimini to Verona Porta Nuova 3 months ahead of your departure date
Save A Train is the First and Cheapest for all Train travel needs for leisure travelers and business travelers
You can pay for your train trip to Verona Porta Nuova by these payment terms Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro credit cards but also with the following alternative payment methods: Paypal, Alipay, WeChat, Trustly, Ideal, Sofort and more.
Remember traveling by train is very scenic experience especially if you train travel between Rimini and Verona Porta Nuova, Enjoy.
See how your train trip from Rimini to Verona Porta Nuova will look like
More Important Information About Your Travel to Verona Porta Nuova
Verona ( və-ROH-nə, Italian: [veˈroːna]; Venetian: Verona or Veròna is a city on the Adige River in Veneto, Italy, with 258,108 inhabitants. It is one of the seven provincial capitals of the region. It is the second largest city municipality in the region and the third largest in northeast Italy. The metropolitan area of Verona covers an area of 1,426 km2 (550.58 sq mi) and has a population of 714,274 inhabitants. It is one of the main tourist destinations in northern Italy because of its artistic heritage and several annual fairs, shows, and operas, such as the lyrical season in the Arena, an ancient Roman amphitheater.
Two of William Shakespeare's plays are set in Verona: Romeo and Juliet and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Additional Information About Rimini
Rimini ( RIM-in-ee, Italian: [ˈriːmini]; Romagnol: Rémin; Latin: Ariminum) is a city in the Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy and capital city of the Province of Rimini. It sprawls along the Adriatic Sea, on the coast between the rivers Marecchia (the ancient Ariminus) and Ausa (ancient Aprusa). It is one of the most notable seaside resorts in Europe with revenue from both internal and international tourism forming a significant portion of the city's economy. The first bathing establishment opened in 1843. An art city with ancient Roman and Renaissance monuments, Rimini is also the birthplace of the famous film director Federico Fellini.
The city was founded by the Romans in 268 BC.
Images of Italy trains
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
We Operate Train Ticket Services In France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland , Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Hungary
Other Train Trips From Rimini:
Why you should travel by train?
To travel from Rimini to Verona Porta Nuova , trains would be the best travel choice, for several reasons:
2. Speed - Traveling by train is in most cases the fastest way to get from Rimini to Verona Porta Nuova .
3. Safety - When you decide to travel, you want to know you will get safely to your destination, so why not choose the most safest way to travel, which according to the recent data, trains are the safest mode of transportation.
A. Calculate the time you need to arrive before your flight to the airport, time equals money.
B. The money it costs you to commute to the airport.
C. The amount of time you waste from when you land at your destination by air until you actually leaves the airport, which again translates, to money.
D. Traveling back to the destination city, this costs you both time and money.
* Trains always costs you less when you train travel Rimini to Verona Porta Nuova so remember to calculate everything.
5. Luggage - When you travel by train you do not need to pay for extra luggage.
6. Time - The moment you step on the train that is normally in the middle of the city, you start your travel and you can start enjoying nature, and you don't have to buckle up.
8. Sleep - On trains you can sleep while you travel, this is also correct for traveling by Bus, but then bus travel is 2.5 slower than trains
9. WIFI - This is not necessarily the most important when you travel since we prefer to tell you to enjoy your travel without your phones, but on trains, you can find WIFI onboard, so you remain connected to the internet if you choose to.
Popular Train Routes For Traveling:
These Are The Train Operators We Work With: