Parciau Cenedlaethol Alpau Ar Drên
(Diweddarwyd On: 18/11/2022)
Ffrydiau pristine, dyffrynnoedd gwyrddlas, coedwigoedd trwchus, copaon syfrdanol, a'r llwybrau prydferthaf yn y byd, yr Alpau yn Ewrop, yn eiconig. Mae parciau cenedlaethol yr Alpau yn Ewrop ychydig oriau i ffwrdd o'r dinasoedd prysuraf. Serch hynny, public transportation makes these nature reserves and alpine mountains easy to reach. Here are the best tips for exploring the Alps national parks by train with advice on getting to the Alpine parks.
- Trafnidiaeth rheilffyrdd yw'r ffordd fwyaf cyfeillgar i'r amgylchedd i deithio. Mae'r erthygl hon yn ei ysgrifennu i addysgu am Trên Teithio a gwnaed gan Achub Trên, Yr Gwefan Tocynnau Trên rhataf Yn y byd.
Alpau Awstria: Hohe Tauern Park
Stretching across 1,856 cilomedr sgwâr, Hohe Tauern national park is the largest Alpine-protected Park in the Alps. Lush green valleys, romantic cabins in the forest, gorgeous blooming hills in spring, and white alpine peaks – the alps of Tyrol are absolutely stunning.
Whether you are into hiking, beicio, or climbing, the Hohe Tauern alps offer the most scenic views and scenic places. The best thing about traveling to Hohe Tauern alpine park is that it is worth visiting any time of the year. Thanks to the vastness of this alpine park, it is best to dedicate at least a week to exploring nature and the mountains in the area.
The Most Amazing Things To Do In Hohe Taurn
- Explore the longest glacier in Eastern Europe – Pasterze Glacier
- Visit Krimml Waterfalls
- Hike to the Grossglockner, the highest mountain in Austria
- Look for chamois and ibex climbing up the many peaks
Getting to Hohe Tauern Alpine Park
The best way to travel to the lush green valleys and magnificent peaks of alpine Hohe Tauern is by train. The most central point in the Austrian Alps is Mallnitz city. The train departs seven times a day from Mallnitz train station. Felly, travelers to the Austrian Alps can travel from across Austria by OBB trains and enjoy the scenic trip up to the stunning alps.
Hohe Tauern national park is less than 4 hours by train from Salzburg. Traveling to the national park directly from Vienna’s airport is around 6 hours by train and requires changing trains in Salzburg. felly, if there is enough time, Salzburg is wonderful and worth staying the night or three days on the way to Hohe Tauern.
Alpau Ffrainc: Ecrins National Park
Scenic views of lush green valleys, llynnoedd drych, and the alpine peaks of Ecrins national park are breathtaking. Located in the heart of the French Alps, Ecrins has something unique to offer to any visitor: cerddwyr, cycling enthusiasts, teuluoedd, and the couple on a romantic getaway.
The French alps are famous for Alpe d’Huez, the climbing route in Tour de France. This spectacular range of alpine mountains has more than 100 copaon, streams, a rhaeadrau.
The Most Amazing Things To Do In Ecrins
- Have a picnic in all seven valleys in Ecrins Park
- Admire the Grand Pic De La Meije glacier or climb it
- Look for the ibex goats and the golden eagles
- Swim in the Ubaye river, surrounded by one of y coedwigoedd harddaf yn Ewrop
- Go kite surfing in Serre-Poncon
Getting To Ecrins
Traveling to the French Alps is very easy. Travelers can reach Ecrins from the airport in Turin, Marseille, and Nice. Whether you are flying in or traveling by train from other European countries, the TGV and TER trains connect to the major cities in the region. The train journey to Ecrins from Marseille is about 6 oriau o hyd. While this sounds like a long journey, the intercity trains are very comfortable, ac yn bwysicaf oll, the views from the train journey are beautiful. Gan hyny, your journey to the wonderful nature of Ecrins begins on the train.
Alpau'r Swistir: Jungfrau-Aletsch Alpine Park
With the magnificent Great Aletsch Glacier, lush vegetation, and rivers crossing valleys – the Swiss Jungfrau alpine park is one of the best alpine parks in Europe. The Eiger is one of the most picturesque mountain peaks in all of Europe.
The alpine rail is one of the unique things about Jungfrau alpine park. Visitors to Jungfrau can ride the mountain rail and enjoy stunning views of the glacier from 4 amazing vantage points. This special experience adds to the glory of Jungfrau, in addition to the beautiful forest, llwybrau, and landscape – attracting hundreds of nature lovers in spring and summer.
Getting To Jungfrau Alpine Park
Jungfrau is a train journey away from Interlaken and Lauterbrunnen. The trip from Interlaken to Grindelwald station is 30 minutes and 2.5 hours from Zurich. The trip by car is about the same, but the train is eco-friendly and allows you to enjoy the incredible views.
The Best Things To Do In The Swiss Alps
- Visit the picturesque Lauterbrunnen Valley
- Discover the views of the Bernese Alps from the top of Harder Kulm
- Dare to go on a 10-minute funicular zips’ ride
- Hike the 2.2 km Mürren Via Ferrata
- Hike to Matterhorn, un o y mynyddoedd mwyaf prydferth yn Ewrop
The Italian Alps: Belluno Dolomites National Park
Known as the national Dolomites Park, Belluno Dolomiti is one of the most beautiful nature reserves. The alpine peaks attract many hikers and climbers dreaming of reaching the top to admire the most scenic views in the world.
In addition to the magnificent mountains, the Italian alps are home to spectacular waterfalls, springs, a dolydd. The vast park offers excellent hiking trails, ranging from light to challenging trails, Paternkofel trail, and Tre Cime Di Laveredo Capanna trail is just 2 of the wonderful trails.
Getting To The Dolomites
While there are flights into Bolzano, the nearest city to the Dolomites, taking the train to Bolzano is better. Travelers to the Italian Alps can take a train from Milan Bergamo via Venice and reach the Dolomites by train in a little over 7 oriau. An alternative to flying into Bergamo is flying into Venice and then taking the train or taxi, and in less than an hour, you will find yourself in the Italian alps.
The Best Things To Do In The Italian Alps
- Hike the Italian Via Ferrata
- Stay the night in a Refugio, or hut, most often located on a hiking trail, in a secluded spot. The stay allows you to break a very long and challenging hike, in addition to experiencing the glory of the mountains and nature in a more laid-back and magical atmosphere.
- Admire the Enrosadira, when the peaks of the mountains are colored in pink shades at sunrise and sunset.
- Hike hut to hut
The German Alps: Berchtesgaden National Park
The oldest alpine park in Europe and the only alpine park in Germany, Berchtesgaden national park is home to more than 700 species of birds and animals. The German alps border the Austrian alps, which are famous for pristine streams, cymoedd gwyrdd, coedwigoedd, breathtaking mountain peaks, and idyllic nature.
Ar ben hynny, covering 210 sq km, the German alps Berchtesgaden offers fantastic hiking trails. Yn ychwanegol, the cable car takes travelers to the highest and most outstanding peak Jenner Mountain at 1,874 metrau.
Amazing Things To Do In The German Alps
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Königssee
- Discover the Bavarian culture, bwyd, and traditions
- Hike to Lake Obersee through the lush green valley
- Hike to Röthbach Falls and admire the mirror reflection in the lakes on the way
Getting To Berchtesgaden National Park
Visitors can fly into Salzburg airport, sef 30 km away from Berchtesgaden. Then take a train or bus, or rent a car and travel to the Berchtesgaden alps. The best way, which is also eco-friendly, is to travel by train. There are train services from Munich and Salzburg, but the trains are not direct and require changing in Freilassing.
Whether you travel by train or bus, Berchtesgaden is less than 3 hours from Munich. Felly, the beauty of the alpine landscape is accessible from the busy urban center – perfect for a weekend getaway. Fodd bynnag, if you have time, dedicate at least a week to exploring the unforgettable Alps National Parks by train.
Mae taith Gwych yn dechrau gyda dod o hyd i'r tocynnau trên gorau. yma yn Achub Trên, we will be happy to help you plan a wonderful train journey to the Alps national parks by train.
Do you want to embed our blog post “Alps National Parks By Train”Ar eich gwefan? Gallwch naill ai dynnu ein lluniau a thestun neu roi clod i ni gyda dolen i'r blogbost hwn. Neu cliciwch yma: https://iframely.com/embed/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saveatrain.com%2Fblog%2Fcy%2Falps-national-parks-by-train%2F - (Sgroliwch i lawr ychydig i weld y Cod Embed)
- Os ydych am fod yn garedig i eich defnyddwyr, gallwch eu harwain yn uniongyrchol i mewn i'n tudalennau chwilio. Yn y cyswllt hwn, fe welwch ein llwybrau trên mwyaf poblogaidd - https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml.
- Y tu mewn, mae gennych ein dolenni ar gyfer tudalennau glanio Saesneg, ond mae gennym hefyd https://www.saveatrain.com/es_routes_sitemap.xml, a gallwch newid yr /es i /fr neu /tr a mwy o ieithoedd.