Europe’s Top Luxurious Trains
You don’t have to be a Bollywood actor to actually see the inside of these gorgeous, luxurious trains, but you do have to set a hefty chunk of money aside to enjoy them. If you’ve got approximately £3, 000+ to spare, choose a destination, pack your things and let this experience of a lifetime begin! Everything about this blend of luxury, comfort and a whole lot of scenic sightseeing in Europe will make for an unforgettable experience.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Here’s the guide to Europe’s three most popular, luxurious trains.
Venice Simplon Orient Express
A train that introduced travelers to the world of train extravagance back in 1982 is the same train that’s still a number one choice of many a Europe traveler and Luxurious Trains fans. So, anyone who looks to enjoy train luxury beyond comparison, Venice Simplon Orient Express is the way to do it. The most famous journey of this luxurious escape is between London and Venice. However, many can’t resist going further to Istanbul and Berlin, with Berlin being the last launched stop for the train. When you ride in this train, you have some of the world’s best chefs working on your meals and single and shared suites that are 5-star material.
Along with a restaurant car and lounge, there is a well-stocked bar area for the guests… khm, travelers. When you think crème de la crème of luxurious trains, Venice Simplon Orient Express is where your mind immediately goes!
Venice to London ticket will cost you approximately £2,700. The ride takes some 16 hours.
Belmond Royal Scotsman Luxurious Trains
A train that genuinely lives up to royal traditions, Belmond Royal Scotsman is a dream come true. Being among the top 3 luxurious trains, Belmond has themed routes you’ll love. These include Scotch Malt Whiskey Trail, Western Scenic Wonders, Scotland’s Classic Splendours, Dales Lakes & Gardens and plenty more. Belmond boasts of spa services, as well! The 4-day Highland Classicmost is the most popular tour. The train runs from April to October, and it covers many absolutely gorgeous scenic landscapes, including the Isle of Skye. Sit back and relax by the huge glass windows, sip on some of the best wines and gush over the beauty that is Scotland.
Ticket prices start at £2,350 per person.
The Golden Eagle Danube Express Luxurious Trains
You’ll never experience Europe in a way you would travel with the Golden Eagle Danube Express. The train prides on surprisingly luxurious suites, deluxe and heritage cabins. They also boast of housing the best restaurant and bar lounge on wheels. By far one of the most luxurious trains you’ll ever ride in Golden Eagle Danube Express offers 5 to 12 days’ journeys. It covers a number of destinations including Budapest, Prague, Zurich, Vienna, Venice, Istanbul, Innsbruck, Sofia and many more. There are also plenty of other destinations (tours) to choose from. All Golden Eagle Danube Express journeys include off-train tours and experiences.
Tickets for this one start from £22,260 for Superior Deluxe Class.
A trip to Europe include Luxurious Trains and a delight in its own right already, but a trip to Europe in any of these trains is EVERYTHING. Buy a ticket for a any train ride even from point to point with Save A Train and start enjoying Europe.
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, you can either take our photos and text and just give us a credit with a link to this blog post, or you can here: http://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/europe-luxurious-trains/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/ja_routes_sitemap.xml, and you can change the /ja to /fr or /de and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 7 Most Affordable Places To Travel In Europe
- 5 Best Natural Wonders Of Europe
- 7 Best Cities For Outdoor Activities In Europe
- 10 Scenic Villages In Europe
- 5 Best Picnic Spot In Europe
- 5 Best Party Cities In Europe
- 7 Off The Beaten Path Destinations In Europe
- 7 Best Bachelor And Bachelorette Trips In Europe
- 10 Best City Breaks In Europe
- 7 Best Cities In Europe To Visit For Senior Travelers