Best Extreme Attractions In Europe
There is no shortage of extreme attractions in Europe. Adrenaline seekers and lovers of extreme sports can experience various European destinations with a wide range of activities. If you’re wondering how to get there by train, we have you covered, too! Here are our top picks for the best extreme attractions in Europe:
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Best Extreme Attractions in Europe – Innsbruck, Austria
For an adrenaline-fueled day, look no further than Innsbruck in Austria. There’s plenty of things to do, whether you’re looking for tranquility or excitement. While many tourists go to Innsbruck precisely because of its idyllic appearance, it has a lot more to offer. You can experience a bobsleigh ride at Olympiaworld, take a bungee jump off Europabrucke or go skiing. Nature is breathtaking, and the views are amazing. Whatever you choose to do at Innsbruck, one thing’s for sure — you won’t be bored. And you can easily reach it by train. It connects to the rest of Austria and other major European rail hubs.
Extreme Attractions in Interlaken, Switzerland
Switzerland might not be the first country you think of when the subject is the Best Extreme Attractions in Europe. However, first appearances certainly can be misleading. Interlaken is considered to be one of the prime hotspots for extreme sports in Europe. It’s a beautiful region fully equipped to satisfy the imagination of an adrenaline seeker. Some of the activities in Interlaken are paragliding, rafting, bungee jumping, and canyoning. Reaching Switzerland is accessible by train, as there are routes from neighboring countries and cities in Europe.
Attractions at Le Marche, Italy
Eastern Italy is mostly known for its art, culture and culinary wonders. Still, this reputation doesn’t mean that there’s nothing else to this beautiful region. Le Marche is famous for one unique and unexpected reason. It looks great when you jump out of a plane flying over it. Experienced skydivers know this, but Le Marche is also a great place to try out Extreme Attractions in Europe and especially skydiving for the first time. If this sounds exciting to you, you can take a pleasant, scenic train ride through Italy to Le Marche.
Extreme at Mont Blanc
As the highest peak in all of Europe, Mont Blanc has always attracted its fair share of visitors. The climb to the summit isn’t for the faint of heart, which is why tourists seeking a thrill love it so much. Mont Blanc promises adventure, dramatic and breathtaking scenery, and it poses a challenge not everyone can meet. It’s a perfect vacation place for those who are looking for extreme attractions in Europe. And if you’re not in the mood for climbing, you could still experience Mont Blanc through paragliding. Alternatively, explore a glacier on one of the many guided treks that are popular in the region. You can reach the town of Chamonix by train and then travel to Mont Blanc aboard the Mont Blanc Express.
Are you looking for your next adrenaline-filled Extreme Attractions in Europe?
Look no further than these extreme attractions. All of these locations are easily accessible by train, All you have to do is Book Your Tickets and plan your trip!
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, you can either take our photos and text and just give us credit with a link to this blog post, or click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/best-extreme-attractions-in-europe/– (Scroll down a little to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/it_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the /it to /de or /fr and more languages.
- 5 Most Charming Old City Centers In Europe
- 10 Most Beautiful Viewpoints In Europe
- 7 Best Free Walking Tours In Europe
- 10 Most Beautiful Gardens In Europe
- 10 Travel Mistakes You Should Avoid In Europe
- How To Make A Train Adventure Even More Budget-Friendly
- 5 Most Unforgettable Nature Reserves In Europe
- 10 Tips For A Family Vacation In Europe
- 7 Most Affordable Places To Travel In Europe
- 5 Best Natural Wonders Of Europe