10 Most Beautiful Streets In Europe
Europe is full of some of the Most Beautiful Streets. From the most elegant and colorful to the unusual. Some of the Most Beautiful Streets In Europe are already discovered and well established on the tourist track but others are real hidden gems that only those in the know will be able to scout out. We have put together our top list!
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
1. Most Beautiful Street In Europe: Rue Cremieux, Paris, France
There is something about the multicolored houses and quaint, cobbled streets of the Rue Cremieux that make putting your camera down impossible! This gorgeous Parisian street is lined with pinks, greens, yellows and blues, any color to match any outfit for that obligatory photo shoot. Do it for the gram, guys!
2. Via Toledo, Naples, Italy
Via Toledo is an ancient street and one of an essential shopping thoroughfare in the city of Naples, Italy. This 1.2 kilometers of the street is one of the Most Beautiful Streets In Europe. It starts at Piazza Dante and ends in Piazza Trieste e Trento, near Piazza del Plebiscito.
Construction of the street was ordered by a viceroy of Naples, Pedro Alvarez de Toledo, in 1536. Via Toledo became famous as a consequence of Grand Tour journeys in the 18th and 19th centuries and thanks to Neapolitan songs, in which it was mentioned frequently.
3. Most Beautiful Street In Europe: Kynance Mews, London, England
Ivy covered houses and a secret staircase. Kynance Mews in Kensington is by far the Most Beautiful Streets In Europe. In autumn, the street glows with green and burgundy leaves, and when spring arrives, the houses turn into a purple forest. This area of London is any bloggers idea of heaven!
4. Calleja de Las Flores, Cordoba, Spain
The Calleja de las Flores is one of the most popular tourist streets of Cordoba city in Andalusia, Spain. It is also why it is on our list of Most Beautiful Streets In Europe. Positioned as an intersection of the street Velazquez Bosco, is a narrow street that ends in a plaza.
The white walls are lined with countless, rustic flower pots filled with geranium and carnations, giving a glorious pop of color to this truly special part of town. Along with its narrow, cobbled floor, stone archways and of course the beautiful wall decor, the Mezquita Cathedral is in the view from between the walls making for the perfect addition to an already perfect photograph.
5. Most Beautiful Street In Europe: Chalcot Square, London, England
Tucked away in a little square near Primrose Hill, you will find one of the Most Beautiful Streets In Europe as well the most Instagrammable! Picture a row of pretty pastel townhouses that stand high, curving around the small, green park that is Chalcot Square. It is a stone throw away from Regents Park and the famous Camden Market.
6. Rozenhoedkaai, Bruges, Belgium
If you have watched the film, In Bruges with Colin Farrell. Then you will know exactly what we are talking about. This is probably one of the most idyllic spots for that postcard moment! Rozenhoedkaai may be less street like than the other places on this list, however, we thought it still deserved a special mention. Whatever the time of year, Rozenhoedkaai glows for its visitors. There is something so enchanting about the fairytale architecture and billowing tree that almost dips into the canal water.
7. Most Beautiful Street In Europe: Victoria Street, Edinburgh, Scotland
Enjoy a stroll down Edinburgh cobbled Victoria Street filled with fun, unique shops, and eateries. Victoria Street is a solid piece of the citys history with its stone walls and age old charm attracting visitors from all over. Make sure you walk down to the Grassmarket which originated in the 14th century and sells all sorts of local produce and bits to pick up.
8. Nyhavn, Copenhagen, Denmark
Nyhavn ticks the box for being a picture perfect port side street that bursts with color, with idyllic boat masts, sweet cafes and classy restaurants lining both sides. This town boasts Copenhagens quirky atmosphere and hipster vibe as well as the most picturesque street in the city. No trip to Copenhagen is complete without a stroll and a photo here though.
9. Most Beautiful Street In Europe: Burano, Venice, Italy
A walk (or boat ride) down this beautiful street in Venice is like taking a tour of the rainbow. Burano is an island amid the Venetian Lagoon, but if you are ever lucky enough to visit you will be grabbing your camera (cellphone) immediately. The houses with the beautiful canal running straight through it make it so enchanting. It is the type of place that can lift anyone mood in an instant.
10. East Side Gallery, Berlin, Germany
Take a stroll down the world famous East Side Gallery. A street with an actual open air gallery plastered all along with the remains of the Berlin Wall. There are Insta opportunities galore down this street as the artwork is incredible, but it is also a chilling reminder of Berlin history and the Cold War.
Are you ready to go and visit the Most Beautiful Streets In Europe? Make sure you book with Save A Train No extra fees, no fuss, just fun!
Do you want to embed our blog post “10 Most Beautiful Streets In Europe To Explore” onto your site? You can either take our photos and text and give us credit with a link to this blog post. Or click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/most-beautiful-streets-europe/ – (Scroll down a little to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/it_routes_sitemap.xml, and you can change the /it to /fr or /de and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 7 Off The Beaten Path Destinations In Europe
- 7 Best Bachelor And Bachelorette Trips In Europe
- 10 Best City Breaks In Europe
- 7 Best Cities In Europe To Visit For Senior Travelers
- 10 Best Fall Vacations In Europe
- 7 Most Beautiful Waterfalls In Europe
- The Future Of Travel
- Top 5 Busiest Train Stations In Europe
- How To Find Left Luggage Locations In Italy
- Europe Train Route Maps Guide