Tips For Western Europe By Train In 2 Weeks
Grabbing a map of Europe and deciding where to go can be a nightmare! Yes, especially if all you’ve got are a couple of weeks. On a continent so diverse and rich in culture, two weeks can seem too short! Therefore, it’s probably best to divide and visit specific regions per trip. That way you’re giving yourself enough time and space to fully appreciate what each country has to offer. Western Europe by train an excellent place to start, and what better way to travel than by train!
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Why go to Western Europe by train?
Going to Western Europe by train is an excellent experience as the connection via rail is fantastic! This is making the Western Europe by train experience a cheap and convenient choice to visit in the span of two weeks. This group of countries is well known for its legacy immersed in history, art, and incredible architecture! Their food assortment is so diverse that you’ll find it nearly impossible to resist eating everything that comes your way. Western Europe’s distinct approach to modern life will leave you mesmerized as you lose yourself in the nightlife and trends.
Here are some of our top picks to get you started.
Known for its beer, waffles, and chocolate, Belgium is part of our Western Europe By Train journey and is an endlessly fascinating place to visit. From its lively pubs, countless museums, remarkable canal tours to the intricate architecture, this country has so much to offer. If you decide to visit just Belgium instead of going around, visiting the country’s beaches – they are fabulous!
Where does one even begin? The wine, the cuisine or the art? The always polished French women? Or the charming men? With over 30 million foreign visitors every year, the City of Lights offers a travel experience unlike any other. Why not spend time exploring the numerous museums, restaurants, and shops? Or escape to the countryside, enjoy the renowned French beaches, and take a trip to visit their picturesque mountainside? Yes! A bonus part? The rail connections are phenomenal! Embrace Western Europe by train and you’ll see what we’re talking about!
Our closing country for Western Europe By Train is Switzerland
Traveling to Switzerland is always a good idea. Traveling to Switzerland by train is an even better one. Not only are Swiss trains ranked as the best in Europe, it’s also one of the most scenic countries to visit by train. Switzerland is home to some of Europe’s most beautiful lakes, the most famous mountaintop, and chocolate treats. Its cultural diversity is stunning! With over 200 nationalities, this is definitely a place that will offer new insight and experience on every corner.
Western Europe by train experience has been on the increase in Western Europe over the past decade. After considering what only a few countries from that region have to offer, it’s not really hard to imagine why. The frequent and reliable connections make travel easier and efficient, really. So, it is now just up to you to decide where and when to go.
Use Save-A-Train to book your train ticket at inexpensive rates. Go to any destination relieved of horrible booking fees! Exploring Western Europe by train has never been easier, and we bet those two weeks will fly by!
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, then click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/western-europe-train/– (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/it_routes_sitemap.xml, and you can change the /it to /es or /de and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 10 Tips Staying In Shape While Traveling
- Top 6 Sleeper Trains In Europe For Travel
- The Ultimate Europe Train Trip For Beginners
- The Ultimate Guide To Tipping In Europe
- 6 Savvy Tips To Plan A Group Trip On Budget
- Best Tips For Traveling While Pregnant
- Covid-19 Train Travel Industry Advise On Traveling
- Exploring The Best Discoveries With College Mates
- Europe’s Must See Places Of Worship
- Benefits Of Solar Powered Railroad Crossing Signals And Road Signs