Best Festivals In Europe And Where To Find Them
Time to get those party hats on and stomping boots packed! We’re on the lookout for the Best Festivals in Europe and where to find them. Are you ready to party your way through Summer? 🙋🏻
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Best Festivals in Europe: Creamfields, Daresbury, United Kingdom
They have stages dedicated to house, EDM, techno, drum and bass, trance, grime and more, making Creamfields the go-to festival for dance music fans in Britain.
This years 2019’s festival comes with an air of exclusivity. They will be the only ones to host the iconic dance supergroup Swedish House Mafia in the UK. They will also be hosting Deadmau5 and the first performance of Cirez D & Adam Beyer.
Join the 70,000 people that come back every Summer to enjoy immersive new stages, epic production levels, light shows and pyrotechnics.
Best Festivals in Europe: Primavera Sound 2019. Barcelona, Spain
We’re loving this festival for all types of reasons. Besides their ultra cryptic messages on their social media platforms over the last few days, rumors had been circling about what ‘The New Normal’ could mean. Check out Primavera facebook page to see what we mean.
What we really love though, is that the festival has shown clear intent to deliver on the industry-wide pledge to achieve equal gender representation on lineups. They are offering up a poster that is pleasingly un-dominated by men. But perhaps more importantly, it is one that is deservedly populated by a diverse mix of acts that have proved themselves to be worthy of inclusion over recent times, regardless of gender, genre, or generation.
Essentially forgoing the traditional one or two headliners a day formula, the organizers have packed the top of the bill for each day with a wealth of talent, including the likes of Erykah Badu, Tame Impala, Solange, Future, Cardi B, Interpol, Janelle Monáe, Robyn, Nas, Christine and the Queens, James Blake and Mac DeMarco.
Check out the video if you need any more convincing!
Sziget Festival 2019. Budapest, Hungary
Sziget is the Best Festivals in Europe on an Island and is filled with music, culture, love, and freedom! Rad! Where do we sign up? Hold up, let’s get you some details first.
The first Sziget Festival was organized back in 1993 as a small gathering and has since evolved into one of Europe’s largest music festivals. Each year they strive to bring Szitizens some of the biggest names out there, and host over 1,000 shows across 60 stages, for 7 days straight. Rehydrate anyone? 😝
What we like about this festival and what sets them apart for us?
The weight they put on art as well as music. There are multiple venues including a circus, theater, museum quarter and much more. Artists and performers come from all over the world to display their talents. There are also opportunities for Szitizens and artists to work together in order to create memorable and meaningful artwork.
If that wasn’t cool enough, they’re also eco-friendly! They try to convey that message whenever they can and implore festival goers to be as eco-conscious.
Feeling inspired to follow the music through Europe and see the Best Festivals in Europe? Then book a train ticket with the help of Save A Train !
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, you can either take our photos and text and just give us credit with a link to this blog post, or you click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/best-festivals-europe/– (Scroll down a little to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/fr_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the /fr to /de or /it and more languages.
- 10 Best Zoos To Visit With Your Kids In Europe
- 5 Most Charming Old City Centers In Europe
- 10 Most Beautiful Viewpoints In Europe
- 7 Best Free Walking Tours In Europe
- 10 Most Beautiful Gardens In Europe
- 10 Travel Mistakes You Should Avoid In Europe
- How To Make A Train Adventure Even More Budget-Friendly
- 5 Most Unforgettable Nature Reserves In Europe
- 10 Tips For A Family Vacation In Europe
- 7 Most Affordable Places To Travel In Europe