Top 3 Best Train Routes For Winter In Europe
Easier than a car and more comfortable than a bus, taking the train is one of the best ways to experience the Best Train Routes for Winter snow in Europe. Sit back, relax and admire incredible mountains, rivers, and lakes while en route to the many winter experiences Europe has to offer by train.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
THE NORTHERN LIGHTS is the most known of the train routes for winter snow
Each winter, the skies above northern Europe shimmer with the psychedelic colors of the aurora borealis (Northern Lights). To experience the unbelievable colors that move across the Arctic sky is on many travelers’ bucket list. Few places on earth offer more ways to witness the aurora borealis than Norway. This is definitely the Best Train Routes for Winter snow in Europe, with an extra-extra bonus of the Northern Lights. From Stockholm, night trains will take you all the way to these natural delights.
Rovaniemi is known as the home of Santa Claus. It is a place Christmas magic can be experienced year round. Visit places like Santa Claus Village and SantaPark. Rovaniemi is the capital of Lapland. It is home to Lapland’s Provincial Museum Arktikum, the forest-themed Pilke Science Centre and the Korundi House of Culture.
The 9-hour train journey from Helsinki is well worth being on the list of Best Train Routes for Winter snow in Europe.
SKIING ON A BUDGET, Bulgaria wins for the most affordable train routes for winter
How can we give you a list of the Best Train Routes for Winter snow in Europe without giving you a place to go skiing? We thought we’d give you an extra tip by providing our recommendation for skiing on a budget, too!
We recommend Bansko. as a good option for places to end your train routes for winter. A quaint alpine town that’s worth the visit. As a result, The train journey there from Plovdiv is an experience on its own. Score!
Winter train travel can be a magical experience that’ll whisk you from snow-laden slopes to fairytale-like villages. Don’t miss out on these spectacular winter wonders. With ZERO Booking Fees from Save A Train there’s no excuse not to discover them all!
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, you can either take our photos and text and just give us a credit with a link to this blog post, or you can here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/train-routes-winter-snow/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages, in this link you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml – inside you have our links with /en/ but you can change it to /fr/ or /de/ or /it/ and more languages
Search hotels and more...
- Best Canal And River Boat Holidays In Europe
- Tips For Traveling By Train With Kids In Europe
- 5 Best National Holidays In Europe To Experience
- Best Wineries In Europe And How To Get There
- Iconic Churches And Monasteries In Europe
- Top 5 Cities With The Best Nightlife In Europe
- Best Water Parks In Europe For A Vacation
- Best Extreme Attractions In Europe
- Best European Train Routes
- Modern Art Galleries In Europe And Where To Find Them
- Business Travel by Train
- car travel tips
- Train finance
- train teens
- Train travel
- Train travel Austria
- Train travel Belgium
- Train travel Britain
- Train travel bulgaria
- Train travel Denmark
- Train travel Finland
- Train travel France
- Train travel Germany
- Train Travel Holland
- Train travel Hungary
- Train travel Italy
- Train travel Luxembourg
- Train travel Norway
- Train travel Portugal
- Train travel Scotland
- Train travel Spain
- Train travel Sweden
- Train travel Switzerland
- Train Travel The Netherlands
- train travel tips
- Train travel Turkey
- Train travel UK
- Travel Europe
- Yoga in Europe