Travel From Rome To Paris By Highspeed Train
Paris and Rome are at the top of nearly every traveler’s bucket list. These spectacular cities are popular for their culture, world-class cuisine, exquisite architecture and so much more. While Rome and Paris are far apart, they are very well connected by train. This means you don’t have to choose between these magnificent cities, you can visit them both! To help you to make this journey as enjoyable as possible we share with you how to get from Rome to Paris by Highspeed Train.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
Travel by high-speed trains
You can speed through France and Italy using only high-speed connections. One of the fastest and most comfortable ways to travel from Rome to Paris is by taking the Thello high-speed train. This contemporary train will whisk to Paris in no time. First, you will take a high-speed train to Rome to Milan and Milan to Paris on the Thello high-speed trains. The travel time for this trip varies, depending on which train you pick. We recommend you book your seats in advance as you must make reservations for these trains to secure a seat.
Take the scenic route – Rome to Paris by Highspeed Train
Depending on the route you decide to take when you travel from Rome to Paris by highspeed train, you might want to enjoy exploring one of the beautiful towns of France along the way. Nice soaks up the magnificence of Provence and shares it through its gorgeous beaches, expansive promenade and open-air markets. Stopping off at Nice will allow you to see another stunning part of France and will nicely break up your journey from Rome to Paris.
Visit other European cities along the way
Make the most of your freedom by using regional trains and stopping off in other European cities. Travel from Rome to Milan, onto Geneva before you reach your destination – Paris.
No train voyage is over four hours long. This makes this the perfect route for any adventurer who dislikes lengthy train rides. It is good to bear in mind that some cities are more expensive to visit than others, so depending on your budget you might prefer an itinerary that does not include all the cities we have listed. Take a look at our website and you can make your own personal itinerary to get you from Rome to Paris by highspeed train but also From Paris to Rome with the same railway. You can also keep up to date with the latest promotions on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
Thinking about making this route from Rome to Paris yourself? Go to SaveATrain online to check all our exclusive fares and start planning your next adventure!
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, then click here: https://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/how-to-get-from-rome-to-paris-by-train/ – (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/de_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the /de to /nl or /it and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 7 Most Beautiful Waterfalls In Europe
- The Future Of Travel
- Top 5 Busiest Train Stations In Europe
- How To Find Left Luggage Locations In Italy
- Europe Train Route Maps Guide
- 10 Tips Staying In Shape While Traveling
- Top 6 Sleeper Trains In Europe For Travel
- The Ultimate Europe Train Trip For Beginners
- The Ultimate Guide To Tipping In Europe
- 6 Savvy Tips To Plan A Group Trip On Budget