Top 5 Most Romantic Train Journeys In Europe
Whether you have been married for years, or are still in the early phases of a relationship, every couple can benefit from quality time spent together. It’s especially nice to make an effort for Valentine’s Day. Traveling by train is the perfect way to begin a romantic and honeymoon getaway with your loved one. Speed quietly through the countryside or over the mountains. Traverse past charming, ancient towns or along the shores of a glacial lake. Here are the top 5 most romantic train journeys in Europe. Each offers something special for Valentine’s Day.
- This article was written to educate about Train Travel and was made by Save A Train, The Cheapest Train Tickets Website In The World.
This train journey will bring you and your loved one through the lush countryside. Then you’ll roll past the impressive mountains of Switzerland and Austria. Next, you’ll experience the most beautiful scenery of Verona by rail before you finally reach the banks of the Venetian Grand Canal.
Paris to Nice, France
Talking the train through France you’ll be exposed to the famous color and light of the country. From purple lavender fields to Cote d’Azur blue waters. Marvel at the way in which the golden sunlight magically immerses it all, you’re in for a treat. Starting in the most romantic city of all, Paris, your rail journey will pass dreamy coastlines of dramatic beaches. You’ll also see picturesque villages and the sunflower and lavender fields of Provence.
Florence to Rome, Italy
Experience thousands of years of culture and two iconic Italian gems, all in one romantic adventure. See the masterpieces and Tuscan delicacies of Florence. Also, visit the crown jewel of Rome, The Vatican. What could be better?
You and your loved one can travel by train between two wonderful cities as the magnificent Italian countryside unfolds past your carriage window. This certainly is one of the most romantic train journeys in Europe.
Levanto to La Spezia – top 5 most romantic train journeys in Europe
This little section of railway serves the five Italian Riviera villages of the Cinque Terre in dramatic fashion. The train trip is less than an hour each way, so take the train one way. Then you can spend the day hiking the amazing village-connecting trails back to where you started. This train journey is truly spectacular with views of the Ligurian Sea, pastel villages, terraced vineyards as well as vibrant fields.
Zurich to Innsbruck
Begin your romantic train journey in Zurich. Visit Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most attractive shopping streets in the world, and buy a memento. Marvel at the noteworthy works of Van Gogh and Monet at the much-loved Kunsthaus art gallery. There’s so much for couples to do at Zurich before snuggling into the scenic train ride to Innsbruck. Travel along the banks of Lake Zurich towards the remarkable Alpine scenery. You’ll also pass through gorgeous mountain meadows and wonderful vistas. What could be more romantic?
Thinking of taking a romantic train journey with your loved one? Go to Save A Train to check out all our exclusive fares and start planning your next adventure!
Do you want to embed our blog post onto your site, then click here: http://embed.ly/code?url=https://www.saveatrain.com/blog/top-5-romantic-train-journeys-europe/– (Scroll down to see the Embed Code)
- If you want to be kind to your users, you can guide them directly into our search pages. In this link, you will find our most popular train routes – https://www.saveatrain.com/routes_sitemap.xml. Inside you have our links for English landing pages, but we also have https://www.saveatrain.com/fr_routes_sitemap.xml and you can change the /fr to /de or /it and more languages.
Search hotels and more...
- 7 Most Beautiful Waterfalls In Europe
- The Future Of Travel
- Top 5 Busiest Train Stations In Europe
- How To Find Left Luggage Locations In Italy
- Europe Train Route Maps Guide
- 10 Tips Staying In Shape While Traveling
- Top 6 Sleeper Trains In Europe For Travel
- The Ultimate Europe Train Trip For Beginners
- The Ultimate Guide To Tipping In Europe
- 6 Savvy Tips To Plan A Group Trip On Budget